Meetings & Events
Public meeting information is typically posted online one week, or at least 24 hours, in advance of the scheduled meeting. Meeting notices typically are posted online when a meeting is officially scheduled.
The notices are also posted on the bulletin boards in the PAG office lobby area as you exit the elevator on the fourth floor at 1 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, Ariz. Please contact the RTA at info@RTAmobility.com for meeting verification.
Public access details are available on the individual event page below and in the meeting agenda.
- Title VI Notice to the Public – RTA meetings are hosted by Pima Association of Governments, which manages the RTA.
- Title VI self-identification survey (English/Spanish) – You are invited to complete this survey
- RTA Title VI (Non-discrimination) Policy
- Meeting Documents and RTA Library
- 2023 PAG/RTA Committee Meeting Schedule