The Regional Transportation Authority Board includes representatives from eight jurisdictions and the Arizona State Department of Transportation. The jurisdictions include: Tucson, Pima County, Marana, Oro Valley, Pascua Yaqui Tribe, Sahuarita, South Tucson and Tohono O’odham Nation.
The RTA has a citizens advisory committee (CAC) and a technical management committee (TMC). The CAC is made up of a diverse group of citizens from across the region. The TMC is made up of public and private sector technical experts.
The Regional Transportation Authority is managed by Pima Association of Governments (PAG), the region’s metropolitan planning organization and council of governments. RTA meetings are open to the public and posted on the PAG and RTA calendars.
- RTACART-2020-02-28-Agenda - 02/28/2020
- RTACART-2020-02-28-Legal-Actions - 02/28/2020
- RTACART-2020-02-28-Packet - 02/28/2020
- RTACART-2020-02-17-Nominating Subcommittee Legal Actions - 02/17/2020
- RTACART-2020-02-17-Nominating Subcommittee Agenda - 02/17/2020
- RTACART-2019-12-13-Agenda - 12/13/2019
- RTACART-2019-10-24-Agenda - 10/24/2019
- RTACART-2019-10-24-LegalActions - 10/24/2019
- RTACART-2019-10-24-Packet - 10/24/2019
- RTACART-2019-04-16-PresentationRTA-ProjectUpdate - 04/16/2019
- RTACART-2019-04-16-HandoutTransactionPrivilegeAndOtherTaxRateTable - 04/16/2019
- RTACART-2019-04-16-Agenda - 04/16/2019