The Regional Transportation Authority Board includes representatives from eight jurisdictions and the Arizona State Department of Transportation. The jurisdictions include: Tucson, Pima County, Marana, Oro Valley, Pascua Yaqui Tribe, Sahuarita, South Tucson and Tohono O’odham Nation.
The RTA has a citizens advisory committee (CAC) and a technical management committee (TMC). The CAC is made up of a diverse group of citizens from across the region. The TMC is made up of public and private sector technical experts.
The Regional Transportation Authority is managed by Pima Association of Governments (PAG), the region’s metropolitan planning organization and council of governments. RTA meetings are open to the public and posted on the PAG and RTA calendars.
The 9-member RTA Board includes representatives from eight jurisdictions and the Arizona State Transportation Board. The jurisdictions include: Pima County, South Tucson, Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, the Pascua Yaqui Tribe and Tohono O’odham Nation.
The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) and Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) will provide public input on transportation planning efforts. The CAC will draft a new RTA plan, working in collaboration with the RTA Technical Management Committee, and recommend a draft RTA continuation plan to the RTA Board for approval and eventual voter consideration. In addition, the citizens committee will work with the PAG Management Committee to review the 2045 Regional Mobility and Accessibility Plan and recommend changes consistent with the RTA continuation plan to the PAG Regional Council to update the 2045 RMAP. All meetings are open to the public.
The RTA Technical Management Committee monitors the technical performance of the voter-approved RTA plan, reporting to the RTA Board and providing input to the Citizens Accountability for Regional Transportation (CART) Committee. The TMC includes representatives from RTA-member jurisdictions and the private sector. The TMC meets quarterly or as needed.
- RTACAC Transit Element Subcommittee - Agenda — February 18, 2020
- RTACAC - Agenda — February 10, 2020
- RTACAC - Presentation: Transit Element — February 10, 2020
- RTACAC - Presentation: Safety Element — February 10, 2020
- RTACAC - Legal Actions — February 10, 2020
- RTABoard - Valencia to MAC Way Amendment 12 — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 4b MEMO IGAs — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 4bC 2020-003 RTA48 Transit FTA Grant — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 6 MEMO RTA Financial Update — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 4cA CAC Agenda 01-13-2020 — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 4c MEMO RTA CAC Report — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Agenda — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 4a Minutes RTA Board 12-05-2019 — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Item 2 MEMO 2020 Election of Officers — January 30, 2020
- RTABoard - Packet — January 30, 2020