The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) and Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) will provide public input on transportation planning efforts. The CAC will work in collaboration with the RTA Technical Management Committee to jointly recommend a draft RTA continuation plan to the RTA Board for approval and eventual voter consideration. In addition, the citizens committee will work with the PAG Management Committee to review the 2045 Regional Mobility and Accessibility Plan and recommend changes consistent with the RTA continuation plan to the PAG Regional Council to update the 2045 RMAP. All meetings are open to the public.
- Subcommittees: Transit Element
Citizens Advisory Committee - Documents
PAG/RTA CAC agendas, minutes and related documents.
- RTACAC - Public Comment - June 2020 — June 08, 2020
- RTACAC - Responses to CAC Questions Re Safety March 2020 — June 08, 2020
- RTACAC - Environment and Economic Vitality Subelements Handout — June 08, 2020
- President Fann Letter of Support for the RTA Plan — June 08, 2020
- RTACAC Webinar Presentations 06-08-2020 — June 08, 2020
- RTACAC Legal Action Items 06-08-2020 — June 08, 2020
- CAC Webinar EE&V Presentation 060820 — June 08, 2020
- CAC Webinar Safety Questions 060820 — June 08, 2020
- CAC Webinar Revenue Forecasting Presentation 060820 — June 08, 2020
- RTACAC - Call to Audience Comment March 2020 — March 09, 2020